Our Expert View
Globus Genesy 3000 Rehab has 8 areas of application, including: Functional rehabilitation (EMS and MENS) Pain therapy (TENS and MENS) Antalgic Endorphin Therapy (TENS and MENS) Treatment of Paralysis of the denervated muscle Rehabilitation treatments (Kotz) In-depth Pharmacological Treatment (Ionophoresis) High-level Sports Training (EMS) Fitness preparation (EMS) Aesthetic Treatments (EMS, MENS) The most advanced technology is used to guarantee the most user-friendly and safest use of the stimulator in any treatment situation.
- Carrying case electrostimulator
- 4 x Electrode connection cables
- 2 x Iono electrodes + 2 elastic bands
- Battery charger
- 4 x Reusable adhesive electrodes (5x5 cm)
- 4 x Reusable adhesive electrodes (5x9 cm)
- Instruction manual
- Do not stimulate the neck region
- Do not use if you have a demand type pacemaker
- Do not use if you are receiving cancer treatment, seek medical advice from your oncologist
- Do not use on undiagnosed pains until aetiology is established
- Do not use on sores and dermatological diseases
- Do not use on acute traumas
- Do not stimulate recent scarring or stitches
- Do not use during pregnancy
- Do not use while driving
- Do not use across the eye or genital areas
- Do not use the Globus device in water or in an environment where combustible gas, inflammables or pure oxygen is present
- Use with caution, as excessive stimulation could break fragile capillaries
- Always consult a doctor prior to using the device
Skin irritation can occur on rare occasions. If you have an allergic reaction to the gel, stop using the device and contact a specialist doctor. If you start to have palpitations during the treatment, it's better to stop treating and the sensation will pass immediately.
Shop the items you have recently viewed.