We’re all looking for ways to retain our youthful skin and age gracefully. And you may have heard about the NuFACE line of microcurrent devices. They use tiny electric pulses to reinvigorate your skin by giving your face a gentle workout. This helps firm skin that has lost its elasticity and creates more plumping collagen. But what you may not know about is microcurrent activating skincare. The skincare range from NuFACE is designed to work in tandem with their microcurrent devices to improve your results.
How does microcurrent activating skincare work?
NuFACE’s line of microcurrent activating skincare are standalone products first and foremost. They are designed to improve the results of your NuFACE device but they work on their own to deliver hydrating, priming, anti-ageing and more benefits. So, feel free to tap them on all day long for a quick boost. Or use them with your NuFACE device for increased firming and toning results.
How do I incorporate microcurrent activating skincare into my routine?
NuFACE has a full range of microcurrent activating skincare options for your morning or evening routine. Here’s how to use each one:
- The NuFACE Hydrating Aqua Gel is made with NuFACE IonPlex™ - a set of specifically charged ingredients - to improve your NuFACE treatment results for firmer and bouncier skin.
- The NuFACE Firming and Brightening Silk Crème has 8 Phytoactive (light-activated) ingredients plus the NuFACE IonPlex™ to conduct the microcurrent energy from your NuFACE device and deeply hydrate your face.
- The NuFACE Hydrating Leave-On Gel Primer or 24K Gold Gel Primer provides toning anti-ageing benefits and is required before treatments for proper NuFACE device function.
- The NuFACE FIX Serum revives dull-looking skin, brightens and tightens your complexion while moisturising. Use as a primer for your NuFACE FIX treatment or tap on with the applicator under or over makeup.
- The NuFACE Optimizing Mist tones and hydrates with aloe vera, hyaluronic acid, and botanicals. Use anytime to pep up the skin.
- The NuFACE Prep-N-Glow Cloths cleanse, exfoliate, and moisturise the skin for a radiant glow before treatment or after wearing makeup.
What does NuFACE do for your skin?
All NuFACE devices and skincare are designed to firm, tighten, contour, plump and hydrate your face. The goal is to reverse the visible signs of ageing with the help of microcurrent technology and ionised skincare. The devices mimic your skins youthful current - one that stops flowing as freely as we age. That gentle electrical energy pulse turns your collagen and elastin producing functions back on for plumper skin. Your skin looks instantly firmer and then those results build over time.
Do products like NuFACE really work?
Absolutely. Microcurrent treatments have been used since the 70s to treat a range of facial medical conditions like Bell’s Palsy. It’s great for all skin types and uses small electrical pulses to activate the muscles under the skin to firm them. (Essentially, you’re toning your face like you do your body at the gym.) Their skincare pairs effortlessly with the devices to enhance your results as their products are electrically charged too.
Is microcurrent good for skin?
Of course. When you’re younger, your body has its own natural charge and microcurrents essentially mimic that. This creates a plumping effect in the skin that builds over time. It’s not a fast fix though. Well and Good states, “Like exercise, microcurrent results are cumulative, and the more frequently you use an at-home device (or get spa treatments), the longer the results will last. So if you're going to do it for long-lasting results, make sure you can commit.”
Not sure if you should take the plunge with microcurrent activating skincare? Let our team of Beauty Device Experts help.