There is a FOREO Luna for everyone, but it can seem daunting when it comes to choosing one for the first time. Each LUNA has a special feature that sets it apart and makes it perfect for different people. Innovators in silicon cleansing brushes, FOREO are always at the forefront when it comes to skincare concerns. Unlike other cleansing brushes, there is no need to replace any brush heads and the silicone is ultra-hygienic thanks to its quick drying and nonporous nature. FOREO cleansing brushes use T-Sonic pulsations to deep cleanse the skin and help reduce the appearance of pores. They have been shown to remove 99.5% of dirt, oil and makeup residue, for gorgeous, clear looking skin. The brushes are also 100% waterproof, so you can use yours in the shower, the bath or wherever you like!
The two smallest cleansers in their range, the Play and Go may be similar in size but they are different in many ways. Discover the differences between the FOREO Play and Go.
What's the Difference Between the Luna Play and Go?
Both the Play and the Go are ultra-convenient for travelling- they are about the same size as a cotton pad! They both have the usual benefits of all FOREO cleansing brushes, but there are definitely some key differences between the two.
The Luna Go is:
- The miniature of the full-size Luna 2.
- Rechargeable, with one charge lasting up to 30 days.
- Targeted to individual skin types, with specific touch points for oily, combination, normal and sensitive skin.
- Double-sided with 1 side for cleansing and the other for an anti-ageing massage.
- Because of the two sides it comes with two inbuilt intensity settings.
- Available at CurrentBody for £89
The Luna Play is:
- The miniature of the Luna Mini 2.
- Not rechargeable, but offers up to 100 uses.
- Universal for all skin types, featuring thicker touch points for oily skin and thinner bristles for more sensitive skin.
- Features one single intensity setting.
- Available at CurrenBody for £29
Which One is For Me?
The Luna Play is more suited to those who are new to the world of silicone sonic cleansing brushes. It's similar to buying a small tester size of a product before you invest in the full size version.
The Luna Go is perfect if you already own the larger Luna 2 but need a smaller version to take on the go, whether that be on holiday, at the gym or weekends away. It's also more suited to those interested in it's anti-ageing benefits, due to the dual sides.
Whichever you decide to buy, you'll discover beautifully cleansed, glowing skin.